Come on out and knock doors for Michele! We'll be meeting at the Big Lots on Rt. 13 in Fruitland. Wear comfy walking shoes and don't forget sunscreen!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! This event will be held at the Schumaker Pond Park Pavilion. Come meet the candidates for the Wicomico County Executive and Council election. Hear their platforms, submit audience questions, and enjoy light refreshments. The forum is sponsored by the Coastal Association of REALTORS® and will be moderated by the Salisbury Independent. Don't miss this free community event!
Our team recognizes the importance of Central Committee’s role within the Democratic Party. This is what we plan to do if elected:
- Create better party transparency
- Legalize election day voter registration
- Make sure every local seat is contested
- Help progressive candidates get elected
- Update social media accounts and the website more often
- Hold more community events
- Lower Unity Dinner ticket prices for youth, welfare recipients, etc.
- Build closer relationships with local politicians, organizations, and community members
If you would like to see these changes, vote for us on June 26th!
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. This event is free and everyone is welcome!